Who He Is
Dr. Yehia Zakria Abuelezz, an Egyptian consultant in the fields of plastic and reconstructive surgery with a prestigious international career across the MENA region.
Pioneering his practice in Kuwait, Dr. Yehia started working in Al-Babtain center for Burns & Plastic Surgery where he helped establish a reconstruction microsurgery team mastering techniques for head, neck, breast and extremity reconstruction.
Dr. Yehia returns to Cairo with a Mission to offer the best expert know-how and care that you deserve; and a Vision of changing peoples’ lives by changing how they see themselves.
- Head of the IRB (Institutional Research Board) committee in Department.
- Lecturer at the Egyptian Plastic Surgery Fellowship Program
- Member of the World Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery (WSRM).
- Member of the International society of Aesthetic Surgeons (ISAPS)
- Member of the Egyptian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (ESPRS)
- Member of the the Egyptian Society of Surgeons (ESS)
- Member of the Egyptian Pediatric Surgical Association.